Billet Inc. Rear Plate
Billet aluminum rear plate.
With our fresh 3D machined face lift, we have ensured significant weight reductions by eliminating excess material that was not required without sacrificing strength and durability. Our new design incorporates the flexibility to allow for wet or dry sump applications, and all ports are fully CNC Machined.
- Full Water Jacket design
- Our Patented Replaceable wear face insert, allows for easy and cost-effective replacement
- Solid bearing support for high boost and high RPM engines
- Dry and or Wet sump compatible
- Direct bearing oil feed
- Compatible with all Mazda OEM accessories
- Increases in strength, reliability and power, increased weight reductions
- As used in a number of record breaking cars around the world
- Built under strict quality control to precise tolerances
- Factory intake port or Plates can be ported to customer supplied template (FREE of charge)
- Your choice of anodizing (FREE of charge)
A special feature is the rear oil filter housing which we have incorporated as part of the rear plate. It has provision to have four AN-8 fittings, one being supply from front timing cover and three AN-8 fittings to feed the front and inter plate if needed and also the 20B center plate.
This rear plate can also be used for our 26B engines that require pressure feeds to the front and two inter plates.
The rear plate also has a starter motor pocket, if this feature is not required we have an insert to cover and seal the mid plate.
**We have also revised the processes for our patented replaceable and removable wear face insert. This allows for easy and cost-effective replacement, keeping spares on hand ensures minimum downtime, having you back on the track the same day.